View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #95
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 103999 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Yougotnadda...

I rarely come out and call people morons in public. In the rare case that I do I am almost never being serious. Now I am both doing it and being serious. I don't know what your deal is but here is how message boards are supposed to work:

You post, someone posts as part of the discussion, you reply, someone else chimes in and you have a full blown discussion.

You don't seem to get that. I suggest you try graffiti, maybe on a bathroom wall? (Do it in Balt though, we don't need your crap here). That is what you are trying to do. "Ravens Rock!". Cool we got it. You did not need to start a new thread to say that. You didn't need to keep chanting it either. You are involved in what we call a pissing contest... not a discussion.

Now you are trying to fight someone that is 2000 miles away? WTF are you thinking? Dude this is a MESSAGE BOARD. It is not "fight club". Thank you for wasting internet bandwidth with your crap.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote