View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #11
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 30712 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post

Next time you try to bash someone and try to act hard, you're posting on a forum cowboy. Real hard. Come to Baltimore City and we'll show you how cowardly we can be. Giddy up.
I think you should take a break from posting if you wanna try and start a fight with someone 2K miles away.

We may have cattle and "Giddy up" but you got crabs and I will take cattle over crabs any day.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote