View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #72
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
Haha I haven't heard the word "chump" used since 1940. That's so funny I almost fell off my dinosaur.

Struggle on the road - it's a team game. Oh yeah, Flacco and the Ravens dominated Brady and the Pats

We're the most complete team in the playoffs. Now that the Texans have had their 1 playoff win, it's time to be quiet. Wear your cowboy hat and go feed your cattle. It's tough being a new team in the league right? We only won a Super Bowl 4 years after the Ravens were created. You won't win in Baltimore. Sure, it will be tough but so is every game played in the playoffs. Houston always chokes. It's not my fault the Ravens have been consistently good over the past ferw years even with such a "bad" QB that has the most wins in 4 years compared to any other QB.

Next time you try to bash someone and try to act hard, you're posting on a forum cowboy. Real hard. Come to Baltimore City and we'll show you how cowardly we can be. Giddy up.
This is just not the same. An entire team moved that already existed and got a new name and new franchise history. Big difference.

As for the last line, that's a joke right. You are accusing him of the same thing you are doing, "trying to be hard"...LMAO....I love internet tough guys. Now you have gotten completely away from football and just throwing out general insults.....lame.