View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #71
YouGotNgata92
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
what a coward the OP is.. basically comes to texans territory to make a claim that the Texans have no chance, then backs up his statement with "doesn't mean the texans cant win".. what a chump. either go all in with your trash talk or s.t.f.u...

these over confident fans irk me.. if this is how they feel, then lets just be really honest, why play the games.. lets just crown the Packers Super Bowl Champs right now.. no need to watch Flacco struggle on the road to keep up with the likes of Tom Brady, Drew Brees, or Aaron Rodgers...
Haha I haven't heard the word "chump" used since 1940. That's so funny I almost fell off my dinosaur.

Struggle on the road - it's a team game. Oh yeah, Flacco and the Ravens dominated Brady and the Pats

We're the most complete team in the playoffs. Now that the Texans have had their 1 playoff win, it's time to be quiet. Wear your cowboy hat and go feed your cattle. It's tough being a new team in the league right? We only won a Super Bowl 4 years after the Ravens were created. You won't win in Baltimore. Sure, it will be tough but so is every game played in the playoffs. Houston always chokes. It's not my fault the Ravens have been consistently good over the past ferw years even with such a "bad" QB that has the most wins in 4 years compared to any other QB.

Next time you try to bash someone and try to act hard, you're posting on a forum cowboy. Real hard. Come to Baltimore City and we'll show you how cowardly we can be. Giddy up.
YouGotNgata92 is offline   Reply With Quote