View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #69
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
We've had the under dog role our entire existence. Even with the best defense in 2000, that still didn't matter and we were a long shot to with the Super Bowl, but anything can happen. Just like any team can win on Sunday.

I don't want the media hype because we've never gotten it. Now that we're undefeated against the playoff teams this year, everyone hops on. Just another fan base we'll have to keep quiet.
My post was supposed to say, "I haven't once dimissed this, and I have seen many of our fans giving them props." as opposed to what I typed "not giving them props".

Just clarifying what I meant to say.