View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #67
YouGotNgata92
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I have given the Ravens their due. I haven't even picked the Texans to win. I have simply predicted a knock down, drag out that will come down to one score in the 4th, probably the team who takes care of the ball the best wins.

Ravens are a very tough team at home with tons of playoff experience. I haven't once dimissed this, and I have seen many of our fans not giving them props.

While on the other hand, I don't see their fans, their writers, or national media even giving us a chance at all. I hope all the hype has permeated into the locker room....I love the underdog role.
We've had the under dog role our entire existence. Even with the best defense in 2000, that still didn't matter and we were a long shot to with the Super Bowl, but anything can happen. Just like any team can win on Sunday.

I don't want the media hype because we've never gotten it. Now that we're undefeated against the playoff teams this year, everyone hops on. Just another fan base we'll have to keep quiet.
YouGotNgata92 is offline   Reply With Quote