View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #66
technosailor
Ravens Fan

Rep Power: 0 technosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
All I hear is every single one of your picking the Texans and not one thing about the Ravens.
It's TexansTalk. For RavensTalk, head over to baltimoreravens.com

Quote:
How come alot of Texans fans...
It's a lot, not alot. ;-)

Look, I'm a Ravens fan, man. I've been hanging here all week trying to get a sense of the fan base over here. I think the fans are generally pragmatic about this game. Of course they're going to lose (or in their sentiments, it's going to be an EXTREMELY TOUGH DAY for them). But cut 'em some slack... they're here to talk about Ajohn and Btate and Afos - since we should have stupid nicknames for athletes.

Let 'em go though. Join me in listening to The Fan 105.7 for Ravens analysis.