View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #64
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Here's the thing, if Baltimore comes out and plays like they usually do at home, without anything special, they can probably win this game. UNLESS the Texans play ABOVE their normally good game, it's going to be difficult for the Texans to pull this out.

However, that doesn't mean the Texans won't play at another level Sunday. They are fully capable of that and we've all seen them do it. There is no reason not to believe the Texans can't win this game, because they can. They just have to elavate their game more than the Ravens do.
I have given the Ravens their due. I haven't even picked the Texans to win. I have simply predicted a knock down, drag out that will come down to one score in the 4th, probably the team who takes care of the ball the best wins.

Ravens are a very tough team at home with tons of playoff experience. I haven't once dimissed this, and I have seen many of our fans giving them props.

While on the other hand, I don't see their fans, their writers, or national media even giving us a chance at all. I hope all the hype has permeated into the locker room....I love the underdog role.