View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #61
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 156181 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
If someone offered me a straight up bet in Vegas that paid out 1:1 who would I bet on? Probably the Ravens

But do I believe the Texans can win the game? Absolutely

The line is at Baltimore by 9 right now, and I think thats too high
Here's the thing, if Baltimore comes out and plays like they usually do at home, without anything special, they can probably win this game. UNLESS the Texans play ABOVE their normally good game, it's going to be difficult for the Texans to pull this out.

However, that doesn't mean the Texans won't play at another level Sunday. They are fully capable of that and we've all seen them do it. There is no reason not to believe the Texans can't win this game, because they can. They just have to elavate their game more than the Ravens do.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote