View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #17
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 94228 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans might as well stay home if you listen to one Baltimore writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I often put a lot of faith in what sportswriters say. I trust this man knows what he's talking about, so I guess I'll go golfing on Sunday.

Do we really need to post every single negative article/video on this board? We're the underdogs and deservedly so, who cares what they think? There is zero credible or useful analysis in that piece. It's merely a smack talk article to antagonize Houston fans.
I don't understand people responding in a thread about their lack of interest in that particular thread.

Seems to me, if there is a thread with a topic that you don't care for, you'd probably just stay out of the thread completely. Kind of a message board version of natural selection.

It would be kinda like a person walking into a Chinese restaurant just to tell the people he doesn't like Chinese food.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote