View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #53
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
I mean I'm excited too. Being knocked out of the playoffs the past 3 years isn't exactly something to cheer about. Just trying to see how Texans fans really feel when they put fan hood aside. Man I'm nervous.
I pointed this out to Ravenator. Playoff experience is a cliche but when you tear down the walls of literature what really has the experience been? Losing and more often than not in the division game.

Fan hood aside...I'd say there are probably two ways this game might play out. If it's a blowout, it's all Ravens and the national media will rejoice. If it's a dog fight....I'd hold onto your hat if I was you. This offense continues to move with or without it's best weapon and unlucky for you and your team, it's WITH AJ. This defense is lean, mean and ready to fly through your t.v. screen!!!

Do I think they are going to win? Hell yeah I do.

Am I nervous? Hell yeah I am.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote