View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #49
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daravenator View Post
I think it will be a relatively close game. I do NOT place any thought into it "may be a trap game." Seriously, who in hell believes there is such a thing as a trap game in the playoffs?

I guarantee you the Ravens coaches and players are not sitting in front of their HDTV's, watching the NFL Network and trying to decide whther it would be better to take down Brady at Gillette, or be the ones to end Tebowmania, knowing that one team, the Houston Texans, stand in their way to making it to the AFCC and possibly a SB. No way in hell.
I guarantee you that a MAJOR topic in the Ravens locker room is reminding the players not to buy into the hype, not to believe the media, not to believe the predictions.

Coaches and veteran players are probably constantly telling the younger players to focus on this week, ignore what the pundits and fans are saying. Don't look past the Texans.

Basically, they're reinforcing to the team that looking past the Texans is a valid thing to do, but it's something they SHOULDN'T do.

That's psychological sabotage... lol
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote