View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #42
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 128746 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
All I hear is every single one of your picking the Texans and not one thing about the Ravens.

How come alot of Texans fans are talking up their defense so much and acting like Flacco doesn't play against good defenses. Just because you have a good defense doesn't mean anything. We have 1 of the best defenses and he practices against them every day not to mention facing the Steelers atleat 2 times a year. Come on, do you really think the Texans will win honestly? Not saying they can't, but every excuse is well Andre Johnson wasn't playing. Guess what, we've beaten the Texans with Andre playing. We were also without our best offensive lineman.

Any thoughts? I think it will be really close.

Initially I was a little skeptical...but with spewing colons like yourself saying how my team lost as soon as their names appeared on a schedule I hope our defense puts Flacco on his back so damned much that he'll leave the field not knowing what planet he's on. it's my sincerest hope that if your team DOES win this one that they LIMP into New England the following week to be BRUTALIZED by New England and Belecheat. You're dismissed
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote