View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #57
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 116519 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bulman strikes with a bad nick name for JJ Watt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post

My dad used to artifically inseminate his cows. He was breeding "beefalos" or however you spell it. It a cross between a buffalo and a cow. Good animals, they had the digestive system of a buffalo which means they could get by without the expensive cow feed and just eat pretty much grass, and the meat was leaner. They looked just like regular cows though.

In any case, he bought his "sperm" frozen. It was the act of getting that sperm into the cows that was, well, not to my liking. Let's just say the plastic gloves went all the way up to his armpits. LOL

And I'm not talking to you about my dinosaur.
This explains alot. Just kidding. Wow. That childhood is a hell of alot more memorable than mine.