View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #37
Daravenator
Veteran

Rep Power: 3744 Daravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

I think it will be a relatively close game. I do NOT place any thought into it "may be a trap game." Seriously, who in hell believes there is such a thing as a trap game in the playoffs?

I guarantee you the Ravens coaches and players are not sitting in front of their HDTV's, watching the NFL Network and trying to decide whther it would be better to take down Brady at Gillette, or be the ones to end Tebowmania, knowing that one team, the Houston Texans, stand in their way to making it to the AFCC and possibly a SB. No way in hell.
Daravenator is offline   Reply With Quote