View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #34
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

In a prediction thread, I actually picked the Ravens winning by 4. I was definitely in the minority in picking the Ravens. I actually hesitated in posting in that thread, in fear of jinxing the Texans, and to simply avoid getting jumped all over by other Texans fans for claiming to not "support my team". So I'm thinking alot of others are thinking like me, and simply not posting they think the Ravens will win.

At the same time, what do you expect? Fans are always going to have more belief in their team than others. You guys see a 3rd string rookie QB, we see a budding star with tons of potential. You see an Arian Foster that you shut down in week 6, we see the best RB in the league that won't be shut down twice. You see a hobbling Andre Johnson, we see an AJ close to 100% and 5x better than any other receiver we have.

But like someone else said, if the Texans & Ravens play 3 times, Ravens will win twice. So here's to hoping the Texans one win will come this Sunday!!!
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote