View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #32
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 96739 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

I think the Ravens should rightfully be favored in this game, but IMO, this is about as close to a classic trap game as you can get, especially for being a playoff game.

Ravens are getting all the attention, hype, and are being heavily picked to win.
They're about to face a young, hungry team that absolutely THRIVES on emotion. A team that probably feels like they are being completely overlooked, and maybe even disrespected nationally.
Oh, make no mistake, this isn't going to be the same team that played in Baltimore earlier this year.
THAT Texans team probably didn't really expect to win that game, deep down inside.
THIS Texans team goes onto this game with no doubt whatsoever that they are capable of beating the Ravens.

Am I predicting a win? Probably wouldn't go so far as to predicit the win, but I think the Texans will play even better than they did last time around.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote