View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #30
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
So much is placed on Flacco being elite/not elite. He's not elite at all. Not many QBs are and I don't know what Texans fans or the media wants us to do. He'll never be Brady or Brees, but guess what, Schaub absolutely isn't "elite." I'd take Flacco over Yates/Schaub all day.
This game is strength vs strength our def vs your run game our run game vs your def. If either team has to win thru the QB that will spell trouble. Flacco is not better than Schaub, if Schaub both can fold under preasure but i'd take Schaub. Put it this way if Rice and Boldin were out could Flacco still win? Schaub did without Foster and AJ. People act like BALT destroyed the Texans in week 6 it was 14-16 in the 4th qtr and you guys got some breaks an obivous drop ball counted as a catch. Non calls for facemask and roughing Schuab. This is a new game wk 6 means nothing, the 0-5 vs BALT means nothing.

2011 stats
Schaub 10gm 2479yds 15tds 6ints 8.5 yards per pass

Flacco 16gm 3610yds 20tds 12ints 6.7 yards per pass
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote