View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #29
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
All I hear is every single one of your picking the Texans and not one thing about the Ravens..
This may be a bit of a reach, but It's a Texans message board. And NO, not "every single one". I for example refrained from predicting the score. In perusing the Ravens message boards, they were doing the same thing, so what's your point?

Quote:
How come alot of Texans fans are talking up their defense so much and acting like Flacco doesn't play against good defenses. Just because you have a good defense doesn't mean anything. We have 1 of the best defenses and he practices against them every day not to mention facing the Steelers atleat 2 times a year. Come on, do you really think the Texans will win honestly? Not saying they can't, but every excuse is well Andre Johnson wasn't playing. Guess what, we've beaten the Texans with Andre playing. We were also without our best offensive lineman..
Wait? I thought it was every single one of us, now it's just a lot? FTR, Flacco sucks, but he's your problem. That said to make you happy, I'm calling the Texans FO and cancelling the flight to Baltimore because apparently they don't need to play the game since it's a foregone Baltimore win.

Quote:
Any thoughts? I think it will be really close.
Thoughts? Yeah.... way to enamor yourself to an opponent's message board!