View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #27
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 111406 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Balt should win this game. If the Texans win I won't be surprised. The Texans have shown that they can win several types of games. We have a great shot to win. I don't think we're favorites but there are a lot of things that Balt can do to give the game to the Texans. One of those is for Flacco to play bad and this wouldn't be the first time he has had a bad game. If Cam calls a game where he tries to put the game on Flaco's shoulders that is bad for you guys. In all honesty if either QB throws the ball 30+ times I would be shocked if that team wins the game. I would guess that whoever's QB throws the ball the most times loses the game.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote