View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #23
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 278016 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?
I honestly think the Texans can win this one, but I think the Ravens can win it, as well.

The Texans are clearly underdogs, and I won't even try to dispute it. Having a rookie QB in the second round of the playoffs is what it is.

However, he's not expected to carry the team. The cast around him - from AJ to Foster to Daniels to that offensive line - are great. And our defense is up their with the Ravens.

I think it will come down to who makes the mistake(s). Both teams are certainly capable of winning, but I think the Ravens have the edge with experience and homefield advantage.

However, don't expect the Texans to be pushovers. I might be completely wrong, but I think the Texans have nothing to lose and will play lights out football, while the Ravens have all the pressure and everything to lose right now.