Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?
Close game & Ravens are good. Texans win as:
1. Yates just needs to not make stupid decisions and turnovers. Pressure is on Flacco who has much more pressure on. Not sure blitzes will work on him & Wade will surprise with his game plan.
2. Game 6 versus now? Texans defense have the Phillips plan in their veins now.
3. Rice is very good & had great prior game. Don't see him doing better than 100. We handle RBs well now.
4. Foster/Tate/Ward will be too much. I look for Arian to get some plays off allowing him to end strong. 30 carries and a few more passes to our backs.
5. Kubiak will loosen up a little on Yates.
6. AJ will make a statement.
7. Phillips decision not to interview will be a motivator.
8. Jacoby Jones will have at least one big play.
9. Our DBs will have at least 3 INTs
10. Rackers will be on target.
I want to be able to recognize the difference between a "want" and a "need" and then I want to be satisfied with getting a need