View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #19
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
Never said they didn't have a chance. Who all is coming here for the game?
I know I'll be there and I'm sure I'll hear about it from Raven's fans. But that's okay...I can handle it-I've been to an Eagles game!

That being I think most of the people here know this will be a close game, two badass defenses playing each other, two great running games and two okay pass Os. Could go either way.

I can easily see this turning into a game that hinges on a Field Goal or two...and damn that makes me nervous.