View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #2
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 16087 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

I think if we played 3 games, we'd win 1. Ravens are tough tough TOUGH at home, they have an incredible defense that is at least at the caliber of ours, Flacco is better than TJ Yates, and Ray Rice is as talented as Foster. Oh right, and no one we have can compare to Ed Reed. I would say the Texans have the edge at O-line though.

These two teams are so similar in so many ways: dominant front line, strong linebackers, great pressure, great running attacks...

This game will come down to who makes more mistakes. I predict whoever wins the turnover battle will lose the game.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote