Thread: Next mock up
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #27
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Next mock up

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
For me ranking the players is tough as more info comes in constantly. Combines and college pro days will have players moving all over the board. For example, a current Texan Roc Carmichael had a poor 40 time at combine and I moved him off my board. Later I discovered he had a very good 40 at pro day. Just too many guys to keep up with but if someone wants to start it, I'll post my thoughts when I can.
Let's say if you (or somebody else) has been concentrating more on a certain position (NT, for example), you can put up a ranking list for that position. Everybody else will chime in and we can vote to rank them each month as we have more info on them.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote