View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #25
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ravens' Leach: 'It's really just another game'

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCD View Post
Pollard will always be one of my favorite Texans. He was the only guy willing to take time before the Seahawks game and sign stuff for myself and some kids. He was really nice and because of him I will always have a great keepsake from my first Texans game.

He plays great as a very old school SS and it's just too bad (to me, at least) Wade doesn't employ that kind of system, because Bernard is definitely one of the best in that role.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Lol at everyone getting bent out of shape over one of the most over-used cliche's in the book.

I like Vonta a lot, as a player and a person (as you can tell in my sig). I'm not sure what we offered or what he was paid, but I would've loved to have seen him still in a Texans uni.

In the end, he gone. I'll always root for him when we aren't playin them.

*Still trying to figure out which 'Beast' I should make a new sig out of*
Agree with both of ya'.

Hou-Tex, you can't decide between Cushing and Watt or What?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote