View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #23
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ravens' Leach: 'It's really just another game'

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I heard on the radio that the reason Leach and Pollard downplay this game is because they have a lot of good friends here in Houston.

They both like it here, especially Leach.
Pollard might have matured personally by being here; he becomes more of a professional (attitude-wise.)
Pollard will always be one of my favorite Texans. He was the only guy willing to take time before the Seahawks game and sign stuff for myself and some kids. He was really nice and because of him I will always have a great keepsake from my first Texans game.

He plays great as a very old school SS and it's just too bad (to me, at least) Wade doesn't employ that kind of system, because Bernard is definitely one of the best in that role.
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote