Thread: Next mock up
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #23
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Next mock up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I think he will be a cap casualty next year. 3 million is a too much for a 3rd string QB. If we can trade him to Seattle for a 6th or 7th, I would do it. Take the 3 million saved on him and put it towards re-signing Arian or Mario. We're gonna need more space this offseason to re-sign Myers, Foster, Mario and Brisiel.

Funny that you mention Keenum's age being an issue. I was talking to someone at work the other day who thought Keenum was 26, but no he's 24. He's only 1 year older than most QBs in the draft, which isn't much of a difference. Brandon Weedon is 28, which is a significant difference in age from other draftees.
Hmm....I thought he was older than that. Still, the competition he faced is a big issue.

badboy- I'd start TJ Yates of course! Schaub was always heady enough to overcome his physical limitations and now with a lisfranc, can he go mad scientist super genius to overcome being even slower?!? I think there is more controversy brewing than people realize.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote