Thread: My New Mock
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #5
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My New Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
1. Allen- hate this pick, give me Paulson in the 4th or Charles in the 3rd.
2. Jones- Hope he's there, love this pick
3. Miller - Meh, Miller is a bit to stiff, how many 6'8 OG's are in the NFL?I'd guess not many but the knock on him isn't agility or "stiffness", it's whether or not he can pass protect at this level.
4. Brown, haven't seen alot of him, he seems like a high value pick. He's worth looking up.
5. Maze- Good slot WR
6. Diehl- Meh, one trick pony I know. I want that trick.
7. Scott- Cant stand this prima donna, stood up UT, washed out at Colorado, transfered and now jumped to the NFL. Give me a different RB. I think he'd pretty well know his place here. If not all it took was a 7th.

Overall I want a little more defense. The Texans need LB depth desperately, this draft you can find good LB's in the 4-5 rds. Also I'm not saying draft a NT high but atleast get a developmental NT later in the draft. JMHO
Do they? Behind Ryans and Cushing they've got Dobbins and Mister Alexander who have both exceeded expectations as well as Sharpton coming back. Maybe they need someone else but I don't think it's down to desperation. The no DL depth is a problem with this mock but hopefully with Rick Smith's post-draft record being pretty shiny he'll be able to find someone like Tydreke Powell from NC, 6'3'' 310 DT, Deangelo Tyson or JR Sweezy who physically resembles JJ Watt.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote