View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #65
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 29599 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Network No Huddle says Yates Will Be Rattled

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntRavenFan View Post
Well Cool Joe is no different than any other QB. You have to be able to get the pressue. With our O-line at 100% that could be easier said than done. This year Joe was sacked the least amount of times in his 4 year career which to me means our O-line is better than it ever has been.
Probably a bit misleading because after all Flacco also had his worst completion percentage, as well as Rice ran the ball allot more than years past so no wonder he was sacked less often.

Not saying the O Line did not protect him better, perhaps they did, but one would think his completion percentage would have gone up especially with so many more attempts than previous years.

The pressure will be there this weekend even if there are no sacks. Flacco will be hurried and knocked down allot. 4 Sacks or more would be a good showing against that line in my estimation.

Anyway I am happy they all picked against us because that pretty much assures a win, at least that has been the trend this season. I always get worried when they start picking us to win. That is when things seem to go wrong oddly enough.

"Keenum has an aura about him". -Andre Johnson
"She did a Mean Macarena to the Funky Cold Medina" -S. Hagar
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote