View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #11
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone else rewatch the HOU vs. BAL game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
The Ravens stadium and their fans are nowhere near as loud as the Texans fans at Reliant. I'm re watching the Game from earlier in the year and I just don't hear it being all that hostile.

People have been saying this all week on the radio and I've seen some posters mention it too. I wouldn't brag about that crowd noise...
i would say take out the earplugs.. it was up there with our home game v the falcons in terms of noise and that was an outdoor stadium. it was the most impressive crowd we faced all yr by a long shot... and sundays going to be a playoff game so they should be even louder again
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote