Re: Anyone else rewatch the HOU vs. BAL game?
Watching the replay right now on NFLN. What I've noticed so far (up til the start of the 4th).
1) Jacoby is playing great! Was this his best game of the season? Would be great if he comes up big again.
2) We're getting all kinds of pressure on Flacco.
3) Ravens haven't really been able to move the ball... except for some successful check downs to Rice, and two long 50 yard bombs. The first one, Smith actually didn't catch it, but no challenge by Kubiak. The second, JoJo excellent coverage, but a better catch by Boldin.
4) A lot of shooting ourselves in the foot with dumb penalties.
5) The missed face mask on Cody no 4th & 1 was huge! Should have been 1st & Goal at the 5, instead of the turnover.