View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #17
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99567 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ravens' Leach: 'It's really just another game'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
While I love Vonta - and was one who wanted him to stay - I kinda like the flexibility Casey brings to the position. Vonta is by far the better blocker but there's no way he makes the kind of catches that Casey does.

I think Vonta is correct, things kinda worked out for both sides.
How many catches does Casey have during the regular season? If it only happens in practice does it really count? (and this isn't a knock on Casey...he just isn't used enough to try to argue that facet of his game as being a deciding factor over what Vonta brings to the table).

Vonta Leach on Sundays is >>>>> than what Casey has brought to the table (or what he's been allowed to bring to the table.)

I wish he was on this team. He was a leader and enforcer on offense and is exponentially worth more than Jacoby Jones, who essentially ended up with his contract.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote