View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012   #26
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mel Kiper Re-Grades the 2011 Draft

Harris looked kinda lost to me. Not bad just....raw. He's getting the time he needs to develop, something KJ didn't get. He'll get a shot next year to show something. As far as KJ is concerned I think he's a nickel or maybe make the same move Quin did and back Quin up. I can't wait to see what Carmichael can bring but in the meantime it's nice to see McCain putting the clamps on. It's too bad he gets run over because he's awesome in coverage. McMannis is probably on the bubble next year. Allen has performed admirably but if it came down to keeping him or taking a shot on a new talent, I'd probably pickup a guy in the draft.

However it falls.....it's a lot easier to deal with having J-Jo on the top of that depth chart.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote