Thread: My New Mock
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012   #2
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My New Mock

1. Allen, I honestly haven't even looked at the TE prospects this year because it's not a team need. I don't like this pick because even if we lose Dreesen in FA we still have OD, Graham, and Casey. The only way this pick makes sense is if we lose Dreesen and OD, then we'd have need for a #1 TE.
2. Jones, I love the player but don't think theirs any way he's still available late in the 2nd round. I think he goes in the 1st round or very early 2nd round at the latest.
3. Miller, again I have doubts that he's still available. I think he goes in the late 2nd or very early 3rd round. If available he's a good pick at a need and good value this late. I think many teams will be looking at him to play OT thus going earlier.
4. Brown, I don't know anything about him but another mid round CB isn't going to bring anything to the team that Allen, KJ, Carmichael, Harris, McCain, or McManus can't do. We've got lots of mid round CB talent, we need elite level talent and that's very hard to come by.
5. Maze, again we've already got lots of mid round developmental WR talent, JJ, B. Johnson, Maehl, Jean, etc... Also the height issue, why do we want a 5'08" WR.
6. Diehl, I like the player but not the pick I think that he can be had as an UDFA. He's very one dimensional.
7. Scott, I don't know anything about this guy either but I like the position chosen as a late round #3 RB to replace Ward.

Only 1 defensive player chosen? Sorry I'm not a fan of this draft.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote