View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012   #35
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14250 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bulman strikes with a bad nick name for JJ Watt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Bulman didn't start the "Bulls on Parade" crap, Barwin did! I detest it, but, that's JMO! The "Milk Man" sounds just as st*pid! AGAIN, that's JMO!!
I know Barwin did! The mods changed the thread title at post #26 or something. If you read my post in the black letters above my post you will see the original thread title.

Last edited by TexansBull; 01-12-2012 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Changed post 21 to post 26 for accuracy
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote