View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012   #25
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Mel Kiper Re-Grades the 2011 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Allen has been more impressive than KJ. Maybe Allen made the team to lessen the impact of a 1st round bust in KJ while allowing Harris to develop in a normal manner.
As far as the extra safety, that could be for adding a definitely better tackler than maybe a somewhat better cover guy.
Allen has been more impressive to you.

& a bunch of the fans here.

Me, I'd much rather have Kj, I think he's a better cover corner. I also believe he is getting the lion's share of snaps because Wade/Vance think so as well.

It is highly abnormal for a 2nd round pick to not have substantial minutes on the field as a rookie.... maybe as the nickel, maybe as the dime...... but most rookie 1st & 2nd round picks would have played a lot by now.