View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans might as well stay home if you listen to one Baltimore writer

Quote:
Why even make the trip, Texans?

Just save all the trouble with packing winter clothes and going up east because this one has already been settled, at least according to one writer that covers the Ravens.

You may have already read about Part I of this story.

"Everything setting up nicely for Ravens" said the headline above an article by Kevin Cowherd that appeared in the Monday edition of The Baltimore Sun.

The article prompted a "Love the overconfidence" post on my Twitter account Monday evening.

I moved on. Until this morning.

This morning Cowherd repeated something he said in his Monday article - that the Bengals all but "gift-wrapped" the Texans' first playoff win.
http://www.examiner.com/houston-texa...ltimore-writer
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote