Thread: Next mock up
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012   #22
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Next mock up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Picking up a quality WR in FA is a nice idea but I don't think it will happen this year. The Texans are right at the salary cap already and won't have the money to spend on other teams FA because we have so many of our own players becoming FA this year. Mario, Brisiel, Dreesen, Foster - RFA, etc... will all be FA and we'll need to attempt to re-sign them. The only way that we can do all that and go after other teams FA is to let Mario walk, or cut other players that don't make sense financially like possibly Jacoby Jones and/or Walter. Maybe we can get Demeco to take a pay cut because he's making way to much money for a 2 down ILB with injury concerns.
I don't know if it's possible to bring everyone on the current team back for another year or two. We are a playoff team and we have good players who'll attract big money. I'm prepared to loose a few of these guys because it's natural occurrence for a good team.

Last edited by Nawzer; 01-13-2012 at 11:27 AM.
Nawzer is offline   Reply With Quote