View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012   #24
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 75191 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mel Kiper Re-Grades the 2011 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Brandon Harris did play in a couple of games earlier in the season, didn't look too bad if you ask me.

I was surprised to see Allen make the team. I'd have thought they would have split time with Kj & Harris. But Allen continued to impress.

But even the Dime thing..... does Wade always throw in an extra safety, or has Nolan & Demps impressed enough to keep Harris off the active roster? Usually when we go Dime, they bring Quin up like a corner & bring in an extra safety. I'd have thought they'd bring in Harris & leave Quin at safety.
Allen has been more impressive than KJ. Maybe Allen made the team to lessen the impact of a 1st round bust in KJ while allowing Harris to develop in a normal manner.
As far as the extra safety, that could be for adding a definitely better tackler than maybe a somewhat better cover guy.
DocBar is online now   Reply With Quote