View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012   #48
Scoobs
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Scoobs is a quality contributor and well respectedScoobs is a quality contributor and well respectedScoobs is a quality contributor and well respectedScoobs is a quality contributor and well respectedScoobs is a quality contributor and well respectedScoobs is a quality contributor and well respectedScoobs is a quality contributor and well respectedScoobs is a quality contributor and well respectedScoobs is a quality contributor and well respectedScoobs is a quality contributor and well respectedScoobs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Network No Huddle says Yates Will Be Rattled

TJ just has to keep doing what he's been doing, and he'll be fine. He has a lot of experience behind him helping him learn how to be an NFL QB, and I think that will help keep him in check. Delhomme has been in big games before, as has Garcia. He can lean on those guys for advice.

I think the way this offense is built will help too. They don't overly rely on the QB anyways... I think they've kind of proved that by getting as far as they have with a 5th round NFL rookie.
Scoobs is offline   Reply With Quote