View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012   #42
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Network No Huddle says Yates Will Be Rattled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Tiger View Post
All these guys are talking about Yates, but I think our defense has something to prove in this game. I don't see anything special about Flacco, but he looked pretty good last game. He made some clutch throws & kept avoiding pressure moving around. I look for our defense to be pissed off & go after him this time.
yep, I agree. I think they should shut down Ray Rice and force the game on Flacco. He's not the most consistent QB, and the point they made that the Ravens have everything to lose is a good one. This could cause them to play tight and force things, which can often lead to costly mistakes.

I think our D still has a chip from the off-season when they were being panned for being so awful in 2010. Hopefully, they continue to have that chip on their shoulders and just bring it to the Ravens.