View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012   #41
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9888 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: NFL Network No Huddle says Yates Will Be Rattled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I saw that last night. They've got some solid points, because this is the kind of game that could overwhelm a rookie QB. Looking over center and seeing Ray Lewis, even at his advanced age, is something that could rattle just about anyone, much less a rook.

However, the great thing about this team is that TJ doesn't have to carry the load. He just needs to avoid costly mistakes and get the ball to our playmakers. With AJ, Foster, Daniels and the cast around them, they can do this, especially if our defense can stop Rice and force Flacco into making some mistakes.

They are underdogs, but the Ravens have not won the game, yet! That's why they play the game, and regardless of these 'experts', anything is possible.
All these guys are talking about Yates, but I think our defense has something to prove in this game. I don't see anything special about Flacco, but he looked pretty good last game. He made some clutch throws & kept avoiding pressure moving around. I look for our defense to be pissed off & go after him this time.