Thread: Next mock up
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012   #17
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Next mock up

First of all I want to start off by saying I don't know much about NFL prospects except for the big named ones like Luck, RGIII, etc. I do agree that we need another playmaker next to AJ, but I see us signing a free agent rather than drafting one high. Rookie receivers are not really reliable no matter how talented they are. I'm not against drafting a receiver high, but I don't think they will. I'd like to see the Texans pursue a guy like Jerome Simpson of the Bengals who is just a playmaker who'll learn playing next to a All-Pro like AJ.