View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012   #39
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: NFL Network No Huddle says Yates Will Be Rattled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
If I'm Kubiak.....
If I'm Wade, I'm telling them boys on Kirby to " look across that field. That's the best defense in the league. You boys are good, but they're the best I've ever seen. If you want to be known as the best, you've got to beat the best. Last time we played, you gave up 400 yards of offense, they gave up 293. You gave up 29 points, they gave up 14. They sacked your QB 4 times, you sacked theirs twice.

If you want to be the best, you've got to beat the best.

So.....

What are you going to do?"

Last edited by thunderkyss; 01-12-2012 at 05:10 PM.
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote