View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012   #154
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 4153 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
Chaps is damn good!

But I am sorry to say it's nowhere near the Harbor. You'll need a rental (or a very expensive cab ride) in order to get one of their pit beef sammy's.
I'm renting a car to visit one of my best friends in DC so there will be an opportunity to get one of these pit beef sammy's

FYI, the Four Seasons has rooms just $20 more than the Hilton. Not often that I can afford to stay at a place that nice and I canceled my reservation at the Hilton and am now staying at the Four Seasons.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote