View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012   #152
HoustonRaven
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 HoustonRaven is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonRaven is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonRaven is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonRaven is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonRaven is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonRaven is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonRaven is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonRaven is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonRaven is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonRaven is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonRaven is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Roll call of those going up to Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
HoustonRaven you are a good dude and like what I've seen from your fellow fans on the Ravens board.

My brother recommended a place called Chaps that has a beef sandwich he said was awesome. Is that close to the Inner Harbor
Chaps is damn good!

But I am sorry to say it's nowhere near the Harbor. You'll need a rental (or a very expensive cab ride) in order to get one of their pit beef sammy's.
HoustonRaven is offline   Reply With Quote