View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012   #25
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-Playoff Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Hate to break the bad news but in recent weeks Kendall Wrights draft stock has ascended to early 20's. Doubt if will be available 27-32?
I'd still make the trade back because I don't see all the WR's that we covet going in the first round...

Like others have mentioned Dwight Jones is a guy I wouldn't mind having...Also Sanu is a guy that might still be around...

I've seen sites that have Wright rated above Alshon Jeffrey, but I think teams would be more willing to grab him because of his size over Wright...Same with Sanu...

I think that his size is going to hurt his draft stock...especially if some of those bigger WR's run good times though...We see it every year...Big guys that have good measurables at the combine shoot up draft boards...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote