View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012   #34
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans shown love on ESPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I know you're not going to like me for this, but I have to point something out to you.

The link you supplied, it's to the AFC South blog. Kuharsky writes on the Texans nearly every day, all week long, all year long. If this was your way of showing how ESPN is exhibiting "love" then you picked a poor example, seeing as how Kuharsky writes about the Texans every day.

I think the things people want to see from the media is all the "cover story" type articles and TV pieces like they do on the Jets or on Tebow, etc.

Even Kuharsky, who is a bit of a Titans homer since he wrote for a Nashville paper before becoming the ESPN AFC South blogger, is saying that the 2011 Texans and all they've been through is not being celebrated by the media as much as it should be.

Your title is fine. Your link and the quoted material is great. But to start off the thread by telling people "For all the people who complain about not getting 'recognition'..." is snarky and, once again, lecturing people who have been around for 10 years and don't need a finger wagged at them over something like this.
Kuharsky blog that is linked in the OP is nothing more than a link to ESPN's First Take, a show on ESPN. Kuharsky was just posting the link in his blog. So I don't follow. Did you click on the link on the blog? It's a nationally aired program.