View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012   #29
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 43723 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans shown love on ESPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Who. Gives. A. ****.
Man, I'm agreeing with you again!!

Fuq these hoes on ESPN. Let them continue to chug the chowder out of Tebow's junk.

I watch First Take every single day from 11-12 when I am at home on lunch so I saw Skip give his short appreciation earlier and I posted that in another thread, but other than that, you barely hear anything.

Here's there line up every day...will probably be the same today....

Tebow
More Tebow
LeBron
Tebow
Giants, Packers or Saints.....mayyyyyyybe Patriots since they play Tebow
More Tebow

The Texans story is straight out of a movie but Tebow is all they care about.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote